How to Rent a Storage Unit in Blairsville GA - Mountain Town Storage
Published on 9/29/2021
How to Rent a Storage Unit in Blairsville GA
Step 1: Pick a Facility
When you are looking for a storage facility, here are a couple questions/things to look out for
- Do you have climate or non-climate controlled units?
- Do I have drive-up access?
- What are the drive lane widths? You want to make sure there is plenty of space for your vehicle.
- What fees are associated with renting the unit?
- When is rent due?
- What security measures are at the facility? Are there cameras? good lighting? a gate?
Step 2: Pick a Unit
When picking out a storage unit consider what conditions will be required for the items you are storing and how many items you are storing. If you understand what climate conditions and size you need before renting a unit, you will save your valuable time and money.
Step 3: Rent the Unit
Most facilities nowadays have the option for customers to rent storage units over the phone or on their website. Choose the option you are most comfortable with, if you would like more assistance, give us a call at (706) 480-2777. Or, visit our Rent Storage
page and select the unit that best fits your need.
Step 4: Move Into Your Storage Unit!
After renting the unit, the next and last step is to move-in! Check out our post here
with some tips on how to organize your storage unit.